Are you looking to get top market prices with the most take home dollars? Lewiston Livestock Market is the right place to bring your livestock Big or Small. If you are selling or looking for cattle, bulls, horses, sheep, hogs, or goats Lewiston Livestock Market is the solution. Located in Lewiston Idaho, serving ranchers, farmers, and 4H and FFA members throughout Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana and Canada for over 50 years. Based on the premises is a 1,000 head feed lot with excellent feed and water facilities, and a hardworking reliable staff that provides 24 hour tending to assure top care of the livestock.
IDAPA 02 – IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
Animals Division 02.04.21 – Rules Governing the Importation of Animals
Who does this rule apply to? Producers who import animals into the state of Idaho.
What is the purpose of this rule? In order to prevent the introduction of contagious, infectious or communicable diseases intolivestock of the state, this rule governs procedures, requirements, and qualifications for the
importation of animals into the state of Idaho.
What is the legal authority for the agency to promulgate this rule? This rule implements the following statutes passed by the Idaho Legislature:
• 25-203, Idaho Code – Division of Animal Industries – Rules and Regulations
• 25-305, Idaho Code – Rules and Regulations for Tuberculosis Free Areas
• 25-401, Idaho Code – Performance of Chapter for Livestock Disease Control
• 25-601, Idaho Code – Duties of Department of Agriculture for Bang’s Disease
• 25-3704, Idaho Code – Domestic Cervidae Farms: Rules for Registering Premises and
Who do I contact for more information on this rule?
Idaho State Department of Agriculture
2270 Old Penitentiary Rd.
Boise, ID 83712
P.O. Box 7249
Boise, ID 83707
Phone: (208) 332-8500
Fax: (208) 334-2170